sELF DRIVE SAFARIS
This is probably the best way to experience Southern Africa. We will arrange your entire journey, including car rental, insurance, accommodations and bookings. We offer planned trips for South Africa, Botswana and Namibia so you can come and enjoy your African adventure as you please.
We also do self drive guided tours where you will discover the African wilderness at its best. We do all the catering and planning for you, all you have to do is follow.
We have three types of 4×4 (4wd) vehicles for hire to suit everybody’s needs as shown below.
Prices vary according to season
- Low season 5/01/2018 – 19/03/2018
- Med season 20/03/2018 – 25/06/2018
- High season 26/06/2018 – 19/07/2018
- Peak season 20/07/2018 – 20/08/2018
Toyota Hilux 2.5TD
- Toyota Hilux 2.5TD 4×4 Unequipped € 79.00 – € 136.00 pd
- Toyota Hilux 2.5TD 4×4 Camp 2 pax € 92.00 – € 148.00 pd
- Toyota Hilux 2.5TD 4×4 Camp 4 Pax € 96.00 – € 156.00 pd
- Toyota Landcruiser 76/8/9 4×4 Unequipped € 117.00 – € 181.00 per day
- Toyota Landcruiser 76/8/9 4×4 Camp 2 pax € 123.00 – € 190.00 per day
- Toyota Landcruiser 76/8/9 4×4 Camp 4 pax € 130.00 – € 199.00 per day
- Toyota Fortuner 3.0TD unequipped€ 110.43 – € 161.27 per day
- Toyota Fortuner 3.0TD Camp€ 122.73 – € 184.91 per day
STANDARD RENTAL RATES INCLUDE :
- Unlimited kilometers
- Standard insurance cover
- Full gas bottles where applicable
- Roadside assistance
- Airport transfers before and after the rental
- Travel pack including maps, books and relevant information
- All applicable taxes
- Introduction to the vehicle and equipment
- Complete self-contained camper where “camp” option is selected
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL SERVICES :
- Shopping service prior to arrival
- Route planning and booking assistance
- Additional insurance options (see below or rate chart)
WHAT THE HIRER WILL REQUIRE TO RENT THE VEHICLE :
- Bookings must be made in advance and are subject to availability, a booking is only secured after the deposit is received and booking form completed. We reserve the right to decline a booking where there may be excessive kilometers or risk put on the vehicle.
- The hirer is required to have a valid passport or identification, a valid driver’s license and a credit card (in the same name) which should be provided for the insurance excess or deposit.
- Copies of these documents must be provided if collecting in remote locations or areas outside of our standard locations.
- The full rental is due on the day of collection (start of the rental). Should rental payment not be made or proof of payment be available we reserve the right to delay the rental until payment is made in full.
- The hirer should disclose the general route or inform us of any special areas or borders that may need to be crossed as this can influence vehicle preparation.
Let the Expedition begin